Our health clinics at the Lake of the Ozarks are very excited to announce we are growing again! Central Ozarks Medical Center is looking to hire a Clinic Manager at our Richland Health Clinic. Keep reading this week’s blog to see a complete job description and how to apply. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 573.765.5141.
COMC is Looking To Hire a Clinic Manager!
Richland, MO • Administrative
Responsibilities: To assume overall responsibility of the implementation of COMC’s (medical and behavioral health) practice policies, procedures, and programs and for maintaining staff and systems in an efficient professional and cost-effective practice environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Supervise Medical/Behavioral Health receptionists and clinical staff
• Coordinates Maintenance needs with maintenance staff
• Identifies and implements ways to improve service to patients
• Identifies practice problems, proposes and implements solutions
• Oversees practice staffing and responsibility for maintaining adequate coverage
• Serves as a liaison among medical & behavioral health staff, administrative staff, Board and patients when appropriate
• Works closely with other clinic managers and members of the management team to ensure access to high-quality, comprehensive care.
• Participation and adherence to the operating budget
• Maintain job descriptions and assisting in updating as necessary
• Train or organize training of new medical reception staff and new nursing staff, and oversee continued training of existing staff
• Coordinate staff assignments and use of vacation /sick leave of patient care staff
• Assure adequate backup and covering for all staff functions in the absence of regularly scheduled personnel
• Coordinate clinical staff meetings and assist in developing an agenda
• Complete employee performance evaluations and clinical competencies for staff in collaboration with the appropriate medical/behavioral health staff on a timely basis
• Assist with onboarding and set-up of new providers
• Serves as EMR resource for clinic staff
• Oversees VFC program for the clinic
• Works with clinic staff to ensure 340B compliance in all clinics
• Handle all complaints, incident reports and concerns, triage to appropriate staff and follow up for resolution
• Assist in developing, implementing and updating policies and procedures
• Work collaboratively with the Billing department in all aspects of patient billing and the computer functions supporting the billing process
• Maintain inventory of medical/behavioral health and clerical supplies
• Develop and maintain vendor relationships including appropriate bidding process when necessary
• Assist with the handling of problem billing situations
• Create and support a smooth and efficient practice environment
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or experience: Graduate of a program in nursing; must possess a current LPN, RN, or BSN. Proven, demonstrated expertise in problem solving, priority setting and analytical skills. Minimum of three years comprehensive experience in medical practice environment, preferably with supervisory responsibilities.
Language Skills: Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and regulatory agencies.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with accounting concepts and develop budget(s).
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Other Skills and Abilities: Supervisory skills, strong training skills and excellent customer service skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This includes moderate physical effort consisting of occasionally lifting or moving over 35 pounds of weight.
Travel Requirement: To fulfill the responsibility of the position travel to all COMC locations will be required. Employee should have valid Missouri driver’s license. Overnight travel may also be required in specific incidences of training, conferences, etc.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Knowledge of, and compliance with, HIPAA and 340B regulations is required. Confidentiality of patient information is mandatory.
Are You or Someone You Know Perfect For This Position?
To apply, please visit HERE. We truly value our staff here at COMC and we are so thankful for everything that they do. If you have any questions about this position, please give us a call at 573.765.5141. Be sure to follow us on our social media channels listed below to stay up to date on our latest announcements, health tips, and job openings that we are featuring. We would also like to wish everyone a very HAPPY Holiday Season!
Central Ozarks Medical Center
Keeping Lack of Insurance From Being a Roadblock to Quality Healthcare
For Appointments Call
Serving Camdenton, Laclede, Pulaski, and Miller Counties